Positive Integrated Treatment Plan (PITP)
Create a positive behavior support plan and a mental health treatment plan in one document
The Positive Integrated Treatment Plan (PITP) add-on combines the elements of these two plans into one solution to more efficiently manage students' educational and mental health services.
- Restricted access to confidential mental health information (e.g., diagnosis, medications)
- Measurable Goals
- Progress Report
- Target/Replacement Behavior
- Expected Outcomes
- Discharge Criteria/Titration Plan
- Specific Measurable Objectives
- Expected Level of Achievement
- Crisis Prevention
- Method of Evaluation
- Team Support
Available as an add-on. Contact Sales for details.
PITP is a collaboration between Luzerne Intermediate Unit 18 and Leader Services.
< Previous | Next >
Find Out More!!!
Take the tour, then look at our available pricing. When you're ready to order or if you have any questions, click Sign-Up.