If you are interested in a version of IEPWriter in formats other than Pennsylvania, please contact Leader Services.
Children Count IDEA Module
The Children Count® IDEA module extends IEPWriter to include data capture and reporting for annual IDEA and PennData needs, creating both reports and export files. Aside from the over 30 standard reports, you can create your own reports for your unique needs.
- Capture disciplinary events data
- Produce reports for IDEA, Penn Data, verification reports and more
- IU-level reporting for Intermediate Units
- Create PIMS Special Education Templates now being required of LEAs
- Control user-level access/security
The Children Count module works with and shares database resources with IEPWriter.com to streamline data entry and eliminates the need for additional data entry processes. Administrators can manage district, building and staff information with ease. Customizable user-defined fields allow administrators to set up Children Count to meet the specific needs of their district.